When you travel with us, donate goods, or provide a monetary donation, you are working side-by-side with the people of Jah Works, Inc. Thank you for your support and partnership!
Make a one-time or recurring donation with debit and credit cards, or use your Paypal account. Recurring donations set up through PayPal are an easy option for those who wish to support us throughout the year. This also helps us better manage budget and cash flow (look out folks, we’re adulting over here!).
Want to donate via check? Make those out to “Jah Works, Inc.” and mail to:
Jah Works, Inc.
2941 Battleground Ave.
Greensboro, NC 27438
Below are a few sample donation amounts; know that any size gift will be used to make a positive and sustainable social impact in the lives of those with whom we partner.
- $700 – builds a complete rainwater catchment system (concrete pad, 650 gallon tank, pipe, gutters and filters) for one family
- $500 – provides a scholarship to assist with completing higher education
- $200 – feeds a child school lunches for one school year
- $100 – enables hiring of local workers to help with specialized construction needs
- $50 – ships 50 lbs. of catchment filters and other donated items
- $25 – covers maintenance and repair cost for an existing water catchment system
You Shop, Amazon Gives. Through the Smile program, a portion of your Amazon purchase is sent directly to Jah Works. Click here to set up your Jah Works AmazonSmile!
We also have an Amazon Wish List set up for items we need. You can view it and add items to your cart here, and remember to buy using your newly set up AmazonSmile link to give us a double-boost!
Donate Basic Goods: We collect certain items to donate to schools, women’s clinics and other organizations within our destination communities: new school supplies, non-expired medical supplies (i.e. band-aids, gauze, aspirin), new or gently used summer clothing or shoes and new mother/baby supplies.
Travel With Us: Whether you are a solo traveler or want to bring along your small group, you’ll not only gain a better understanding of the community you visit and experience the culture of the place, you’ll provide jobs in the hospitality and tourism sector, plus participate in a service project with positive and sustainable social impact.
Please consult with your tax advisor for specific information on claiming charitable giving tax deductions.